This 20-Hour, live streamed, training is for teachers, teacher trainees, and students interested in delving deeper into Restorative Yoga
Delve into the practice of Restorative Yoga with Mona Anand and Gina Menza in this unique training, created for both students and teachers. Participants will learn how to teach restorative yoga and develop their own home practice.
The training will cover:
- The science behind Restorative Yoga
- How to teach Restorative Yoga including the benefits and contradictions of key poses.
- How to work with a variety of props in restorative poses for classes, privates and a home practice.
- Class Sequencing
- How to design and modify a restorative practice for specific issues
- Basic understanding and how to teach Yoga Nidra
Experience a class taught by Gina and a class taught by Mona – along with the opportunity to give and receive a private and get feedback from both of them. This training will focus on developing practical skills and working with fellow students to develop an “eye” to see physical misalignments. Practice tuning into the subtle energetic field of your students and practice teach restorative poses along with Yoga Nidra.
Dates: Sept 23 – 25
Time – 8:30 – 4:00 – 20 hour training
Regular Rate $475 / Early Bird $375 (extended to Sept 11th) | ISHTA Acharya Rate $375
ISHTA Members 50% off regular rate