Aino and Peter are delighted to lead a yoga retreat in Ubud, Bali in February! During this trip you will dive deep into the true teachings of yoga; asana, pranayama, kriya, and meditation. Besides Aino’s signature flow & yin classes, you will get to experience Yogiraj Peter’s lighthearted and inspiring asana and meditation classes, as well as Yogiraj Wendy’s embodied knowledge on the Yoga Sutras through a tantric lens. This week will be spent in connection with nature, exploring the holy temples close by, and learning to just be. Yoga means union, therefore the practice of yoga is bringing our mind, body and spirit into harmony.
Blue Karma Nestling Escape lies high in the hillside just outside Ubud, surrounded by rice fields and rainforest climbs. Some say this boutique resort is an oasis nestled within the space where heaven and earth blissfully meet. It is the perfect place to escape from everyday life to find peace, relaxation, and balance.
- Morning and afternoon yoga each day (yoga mats, blocks, blankets, belts, and bolsters provided)
- Light pre-class breakfast, brunch and dinner (excluding one lunch and one dinner out). Complimentary afternoon cake and tea
- Daily refreshing morning walk (7:15 am) and trek to Ubud (9:45 am) through rice paddies and jungle
- Shared shuttle service to Ubud Center every two hours from 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM
- Airport transfer to and from Blue Karma at specified times
- Guest Yoga Sutra’s lecture with Yogiraj Wendy Newton
- Complimentary hour-long massage
- Complimentary “Boreh” class (Balinese ancestral warming balm herbal preparation)
- Complimentary “Jamu” class (prepare and taste a traditional turmeric healing drink)
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Yukata and slippers in the room
- Taxes and services
What’s not included?
- Airfare (Note, flights should be booked to the Bali Denpasar International Airport – DPS)
- Travel insurance
- Airport transportation outside the scheduled pick-up and drop-off
- Optional healing treatments by Aino Siren and Wendy Newton
- Optional Blue Karma Spa and Massage Treatments
- Meals outside the retreat center
- Additional excursions can be added on for a reasonable price. Options include a sunrise mountain hike, beach trip, water temple tour, white water rafting, rice paddy bike tour, monkey sanctuary visit, and elephant sanctuary visit
- Transportation for excursions (other than those specified as included)
Pricing & Accommodations
Early Bird price until September 15
Regular price starting September 16
Please note that the prices are in USD and may shift slightly due to fluctuating exchange rates. Prices vary upon accommodations.
Room Type 1
Triple occupancy in a room with 3 twin size beds and private bathroom. | $2580 EB triple / $2780 regular TRIPLE
Room Type 2
Double occupancy in a room with 2 twin beds and private bathroom. | $2900 EB double / $3100 regular DOUBLE
Room Type 3
Single occupancy room with private bathroom. | $3500 EB single / $3700 regular SINGLE
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required upon sign up. To guarantee early bird pricing, pay deposit by the date that discount expires. The remaining amount can be paid in two equal parts: 1st payment by October 31st and 2nd payment by January 2nd.
For sign ups contact Jamie at Retreats@siren-spirit.com