ISHTA 200-Hour TT in Havana, Cuba
June 1st – 28th, 2018
Beyond Om Ishta Teacher Training
After teaching in yoga trainings all over the United States, April is extremely honored and so excited to bring you this special opportunity – the first Beyond OM Ishta 200 hour destination training… in Cuba at Mhai Yoga! It is sure to be a transforming and unique experience! Mhai Yoga is an extremely special place, and April could not be more thrilled to be able to bring you this opportunity. Whether you want to teach or deepen your practice, this is going to be an amazing format that will offer more than just the (185) Yoga Alliance contact hours.
Since the announcement rolling back policies in travel to Cuba April worked with Mhai Yoga and Cuba Candela, a licensed tour company to Cuba, to make sure this training happens, and to ensure the group is following new policy. They both worked many hours on this with April to make this happen so the group runs the same 200 hour training while complying with new policy. You will be sure to have an authentic cultural experience with Cuban people including Cuban yoga students and teachers!
*This yoga training workshop which is open for attendance by the Cuban public, and participation by the Cuban people with the group will be facilitated.
What this training will offer and why it is unique
ISHTA Teacher Training
This training will be grounded in the Yoga Alliance approved and esteemed Ishta yoga teacher training. The Ishta Teacher Training program provides a comprehensive foundation for all aspects of yoga: a uniquely modern, individualized, and integrated approach to this ancient science. Ishta is a Tantric school rooted in lineage and tradition that offers us ways to bring inspiration into our every day modern life. We will be using the ISHTA 200 TRAINING MANUAL – which is such an invaluable resource people ask how to purchase it. (You can only acquire it through the training.) It is the training April completed, and the techniques to which April returns on a daily basis for her own practice and teaching. As Senior Ishta Teacher April is honored to be able to offer this.
About Cuba Candela
Cuba Candela is a very experienced and sought after tour company which was just recently mentioned in the Huffington Post article, 6 Wanderlusting Companies That Are Changing the World through Travel. While this training takes place, Cuba Candela will:
- Administer the retreat/training, thereby taking responsibility for ensuring legal compliant travel to Cuba
- Review and approve a legally compliant framework and schedule of activities for the retreat/training through interpreting current and future US Treasury regulations
- Retain records for (5) years on behalf of each traveler
- Provide a travel certification for each traveler in advance of travel
- Respond to any of your questions about legality
- Over (200) contact hours of training
- Invaluable ISHTA Training Manual in PDF form
- YogaAnatomy.net Fundamentals tools and members-only website access for (1) full year
- Extra beyondOM training materials in PDF form
- (28) night accommodations during the month of June in beachside villa
- Yoga deck and other beautiful spaces to study inside and out
- (3) organic meals per day, vegetarian option available
- Spacious rooms that include air conditioning, daily housekeeping service, and en suite-bathroom. The villas are partially sustained with solar panels, as all water is naturally heated
- Time for study, personal reflection, reading, journaling, and practice teaching
- Towels, linens, and toiletries provided and changed
- Internet cards*
- Support of professional tour company to guide us through the process of traveling to Cuba
This training is open for attendance by the Cuban public, and participation by the Cuban people with the group will be facilitated.
Early bird pricing until November 1, 2017:
Triple Room (Can match roommates) : $4900
Double Room (Can match roommates): $5200
After November 1, 2017:
Triple Room (Can match roommates) : $5350
Double Room (Can match roommates): $5550
A non-refundable deposit $500 alongside the registration form reserved space. Second payment of $3000 due November 1, 2017. Final payment due February 1, 2018. No refunds will be given after February 1, 2018.
For more info on April, Mhai Yoga and a daily sample schedule: