Immerse yourself in the profound sciences of the ISHTA practice with its Founder and Figurehead Yogiraj Alan Finger, along with fellow Yoga Masters and ISHTA co-owners Mona Anand and Sarah Finger, and featuring Yogiraj’s Peter Ferko and Wendy Newton. This full-day immersion will offer you a sampling of the pillars of ISHTA: Tantra, Ayurveda, Pranayama and Meditation.
Explore how to integrate these ancient traditions into your living in a way that is accessible, authentic, and life-changing. The day will include both theory and practice to engage all forms of learning. There will be a morning asana practice, a morning meditation, and an evening Yoga Nidra to round out the full day. This never-before offered course is appropriate for all ranges of students, teachers, and seekers who desire to know more about how to incorporate these ancient teachings into everyday living.
ISHTA 101 is also a pre-requisite* to our Philosophy and Subtle Body Immersion in June 20 – 26!
Schedule for the day:
- 8:30am – 9:30am: Seven Segments Practice w/ Sarah
- 9:30am – 10am: What is ISHTA w/Sarah
- 10am – 10:45am: Kriya yoga w/ Alan
- 10:45 -11am: Break
- 11am -11:45am ISHTA Diksha (Sa Hum and Hum Sa w/ Sarah)
- 11:45am -12:45pm Lunch Break
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm ISHTA Meditation (Sat Yam w/ Alan and Sarah)
- 1:45pm – 2:30pm – ISHTA Tantra w/ Peter
- 2:30pm – 2:45pm – Break
- 2:45pm – 3:45pm Pranayama lecture and techniques w/ Mona
- 3:45pm – 4:30pm Ayurveda w/ Mona
- 4:30pm – 5:15pm Tantra of the Sutras w/ Wendy
- 5:15pm – 6pm: Chakras + Yoga Nidra w/ Mona
June 18 | 8:30 am – 6 pm
Early Bird (by June 4) $225 / Reg Rate $275
*This pre-requisite requirement is for those who have not completed a 200-Hour program at ISHTA – open to students and teachers.