Flash Sale through Sunday, Nov 27: ISHTA Meditation Training: The Power of Mantra and Sound Healing with Alan Finger, Sarah Finger + Peter Ferko. Nov 30 – Dec 2. $350 for full live streamed training (Regular Rate, $475).
Modern research has supported what the ancient yogis always knew: sound is a healing force that can transform and transcend our consciousness. Now with new and updated material on advanced techniques such as the chakras and their seed sounds, the AUM meditation, and the the mantra meditation Om Namah Shivayah.
This live streamed training is geared towards those who have already taken the ISHTA Meditation Training as well as those who are new to it. A 5 hour foundational primer will be offered on the first day to accommodate first-time participants.
The training provides students with a direct link to an ancient lineage of meditation. Kavi Yogiraj Alan Finger, a master of Tantra and Kriya meditation, together with two of his senior teachers, Yogirajs Sarah Finger and Peter Ferko, have created a profound, yet accessible, program for all levels of student. Based on techniques handed down from teacher to student, these rich and proven practices will deepen your yoga and prepare you to teach meditation, if that is your goal. For millenia, yogis have used meditation to bring balance and a sense of purpose and to provide a source of wisdom and insight in their lives, and the mental, physiological, and emotional benefits of meditation continue to be scientifically documented from research projects and in case studies. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn how to share the gift of meditation from a master teacher.
New content includes:
- Sound healing from a modern scientific perspective
- The power of mantra (sound) and yantra (shape) from a Tantric perspective
- A deeper understanding of the chakras and their subtle energetic qualities
- The different levels of consciousness and where they resonate in the body
In this course you will also:
- Learn basic pranayama and meditation techniques as taught to Alan by his teachers
- Learn about the health benefits of meditation
- Understand the art of sequencing a meditation class, including pre-meditative asana
- Learn how to teach kriya yoga, the science of purifying the consciousness
- Gain confidence in teaching a full meditation class
Nov 30 – Dec 2 |8:30 am – 4:30 pm, est
Early, Early Bird Rate: $350 (paid by Nov 15)| Early Bird Rate: $375 (paid by Nov 20) | Regular Tuition $475 | ISHTA Members 50% off the Regular Rate | ISHTA Acharya $300 | Special rates for past trainees
Email Rumika@ishtayoga.com for more information or to sign up with discounted rates.
*No further discounts are available. All specialty training program tuition is non-transferable and non-refundable.