- The various forms and uses of Bastrika Pranayama
- The bandhas
- The science of mudra
- The Granthis and the Tantric meditation practice to unlock them
- A deeper understanding of the ascending and descending passages of Arohan + Awarohan
- Karma, samskara, and vasana: the seeds of evolution, thoughts, and desire
- Shakti Chilani Mudra
- Learn basic pranayama and meditation techniques as taught to Alan by his teachers
- Learn about the health benefits of meditation
- Understand the art of sequencing a meditation class, including pre-meditative asana
- Learn how to teach kriya yoga, the science of purifying the consciousness
- Gain confidence in teaching a full meditation class
June 8 – 10th |8:30 am – 4:30 pm, est
Early Bird Rate: $375 (paid by June 4th, EB Extended) | Regular Tuition $475 | ISHTA Members 50% off the Regular Rate | ISHTA Acharya $300 | Special rates for past trainees
Email Rumika@ishtayoga.com for more information or to sign up with discounted rates.
*No further discounts are available. All specialty training program tuition is non-transferable and non-refundable.