Sacrum from the Latin “Os Sacrum” meaning the Sacred Bone
The Ancient Greeks believed that the soul inhabited this Sacred Bone. In Yoga, Tantra, and Vedanta it is the throne of the Feminine power of Kundalini, Shakti, and Agni. It’s time to empower ourselves and our students to stop ripping this area apart and start nurturing and strengthening our connection to this Feminine source.
- Learn major muscles and joint structures of the body
- Develop X-ray vision! Using hands-on techniques discover what is bony compression (that ain’t moving) or muscular tension (eventually might be moveable)
- Discover why no two students will ever experience the same yoga posture in the same way
- View real human bone specimens to gain a deeper awareness of our inner architecture
- Refine your language and verbal cues to be a more thoughtful, accessible and skillful teacher
- Richen your view of the form by learning the energetic correlations of each structure
- Learn self-care and therapy techniques to help free tension and speed healing
- Enjoy a full asana, pranayama and meditation practice that weaves together what you’ve learned.
- Celebrate your amazing form in a community full of dedicated, light-hearted and supportive yogis!
$100 Early Bird / $125 Day of