Mona Anand’s ISHTA Yoga Nidra Level 1 Teacher Training
This is an amazing training with Mona Anand, she has been revolutionary in the field of Yoga Nidra. I hope you have had a chance to take her class or a workshop she has offered. *This course is a pre-requisite for Yoga Nidra and the Chakras.
This training, designed for teachers and students, delves deeper into yoga nidra. Yoga nidra can be used for many purposes, which include deep relaxation, to release what lies in the sub conscious and unconscious and to experience an expanded state of conscious- ness.
In this training we will:
- Study the science behind yoga nidra and look more deeply into the nine steps of yoga nidra developed by Mona and Alan. Partici- pants will experience, design, discuss and practice teaching each of the nine steps.
- Learn how to integrate yoga nidra into asana and restorative classes.
- Briefly discuss how yoga nidra can be used to help balance Pitta, Kapha and Vata conditions,
- Design short and long yoga nidra practices for stress management, depression, anxiety and insomnia.
- Delve deeper into how yoga nidra can be used for pain management and healing.
Wednesday, Nov 1st, 2017 – Friday, November 3rd, 2017, 8:30am-5:00pm
Early Bird Rate*: $475 (paid by September 29th) | Regular Tuition: $575.
A certificate of completion for this program will be issued to those who have success- fully completed the written assignment and attended all of the 20 hours of the course.
*No further discounts are available. All specialty training program tuition is non- transferable and non-refundable.
The yoga therapy components of our training are based on our yoga nidra expertise, not derived from our status as a RYS with Yoga Alliance Registery