Hands-on assists can be a profound way to communicate with your students on the mat. Skillful adjustments keep students safe and offer them insights into their physical and energetic alignment. They can also be a way for students to access the more subtle aspects of their being, including their innate potential for balance as they move through the world.
In this 5 hour immersion you will learn to:
- Fine tune your observation skills
- Enhance alignment and energy flow for your students
- Give and receive information with your hands
- Protect your own alignment and safety while giving hands-on
- Review variations and modifications for safe asana adjustments at every level
Great for teachers new to hands-on assists as well as those who would like time to review and explore variations and modifications of all of the most useful adjustments for a class setting. We will explore ways to expand our abilities with touch, gain insight into physical and energetic anatomy, and ultimately gain more confidence as teachers and practitioners.
$100 EB / $125 Day of