A virtual day retreat with Alan Finger, Sarah Finger, Mona Anand, Peter Ferko and Wendy Newton
A day of learning how to individualize your personal practice.The day will include an energizing Seven Segments asana practice, an ISHTA Diksha Meditation practice, and a luxurious Restorative / Yoga nidra practice to end the day. Lectures during the retreat day will include Ayurveda, Tantra, Pranayama, Yoga Sutras, and more! Detailed schedule below.
The first yama of the Yoga Sutras is Ahimsa. Ahimsa means non violence to yourself and others in your thoughts, words, and actions.
In light of the tragic deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and so many others in the black community who have lost their lives to police brutality, a portion of the proceeds from our One Day Retreat, on June 15, will go to support Campaign Zero, https://www.joincampaignzero.org. Campaign Zero, is an organization working to end systemic police violence by limiting police interventions, improving community interactions, and ensuring accountability.
June 15, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Full Day: $165
ISHTA Members and Acharya Membership Pricing: $82.50; Acharya Pricing $132
- 8:30 am, Sarah: Asana Practice – The Seven Segments
- 9:45 am, Alan: Calling Your Own Name Meditation, A meditation to pull yourself together
- 10:45 am, Mona: Pranayama and Ayurveda, Learn how to use Pranayama to balance various body / mind imbalances
- 11:45 am, Wendy: Tantra of the Yoga Sutras Lecture, Pratipaksha Bhavana — the practice of turning things around
- 1:30 pm, Peter – The T in ISHTA stands for Tantra, What is Tantra?
- 2:30 pm, Sarah – The Seven Segments, We all have our own unique anatomy and constitution. When we learn how to come into alignment in our physical body we can also come into alignment with our true essence and divine purpose.
- 3:30 pm, Mona: A Restorative / Yoga Nidra practice to balance the Kosha. The five vibratory fields around spirit
Email Rumika to sign up with special pricing or if you have any questions at email@example.com