In this Mini- Training / Immersion, learn how to adapt the nine steps of Mona Anand’s ISHTA Yoga Nidra for Pitta / Vata / and Kapha conditions. In Ayurveda, physical and mental diseases are believed to be caused by imbalances in the five elements that make up who we are: earth, water, fire and space.
- The training will focus on how to use each of the steps of Mona Anand’s ISHTA Yoga Nidra for specific dosha imbalances.
- The training will also include a discussion on how to develop short, mid-length, and long Yoga Nidra Practices for different imbalances.
- Trainees will get the opportunity to design and practice teaching different length Yoga Nidras.
- Trainees will learn how to use pranayama, asana, and visualizations for different dosha imbalances.
- This training is designed for students, teachers, health care workers, and anyone interested in Ayurveda, the sister science of yoga and the science of wellness.
- Learn how to recognize your own imbalances and use the tools of asana, restorative, visualization, pranayama, and yoga nidra to find balance.
Nov 14 – 6:30 – 9 pm, Workshop (Part of Training) Restorative / Yoga Nidra Workshop for a Vata Condition
Nov 15 – 11 – 4 Training (1 hour lunch break)
Early Bird $130 through November 8 / Regular Rate $150