Yoga Nidra and the Chakras** – Upcoming Chakras (each Chakra training includes a Lecture Session and Restorative / Yoga Nidra Workshop)
Muladhara Chakra Training: January 20, Lecture Session, 11 – 2 pm est. January 21, Restorative / Yoga Nidra Workshop to Balance Muladhara Chakra (Experiential Workshop), 2:30 – 4:30 pm est.
Swadisthana Chakra Training: February 25, Lecture Session 9 – 12 pm est. Restorative / Yoga Nidra Workshop to Balance Swadisthana Chakra (Experiential Workshop), 2:30 – 4:30 pm est.
Manipura Chakra Training: March 10, Lecture Session, 11 – 2 pm est. March 11, Restorative / Yoga Nidra Workshop to Balance Manipura Chakra, (Experiential Workshop), 2:30 – 4:30 pm est.
Anahata Chakra Training: April 22, Lecture Session 9 – 12 pm est. Restorative / Yoga Nidra Workshop to Balance Anahata Chakra (Experiential Workshop), 2:30 – 4:30 pm est.
This training now includes a Q+A Sessions with Mona! This training will teach students how to recognize chakra imbalances and develop yoga nidra practices to find balance. The training will delve deeply into the issues associated with each chakra and how to use all of the tools of yoga including asana, restorative poses, pranayama, mantra, visualization and yoga nidra to find balance. The training will include:
- Practices taught by Mona with asana, restorative postures and all nine steps of yoga nidra designed for specific chakras
- Opportunity to design and practice teaching yoga nidra and receive feedback on sequences
- Develop short, mid-length and long yoga nidra practices for specific chakras
- Lecture and discussion group on how to recognize imbalances in specific chakras
- Discussion on how to sequence asana and restorative postures for specific chakra imbalances
- How to integrate pranayama, mantra and visualization for specific chakra imbalances
Training includes Lecture + Workshop. Workshop may be attended individually.
Individual Chakra (online workshop and lecture session) EB: $120 / Regular Rate: $150. Individual Chakra (in-studio workshop and online lecture session) EB $130 / Regular Rate: $160. Four Chakras, $425 (Save $55). Special pricing for ISHTA Acharya and Past Trainees.
A set number of sessions will be available on demand for missed live stream sessions. Additional Chakra dates in this series to be announced.
**This is an advanced training, for those who have a background in Mona Anand’s ISHTA Yoga Nidra. If you have not had prior experience, there is a five hour primer available via recording.