- A practice taught by Mona with asana, restorative postures and all nine steps of yoga nidra designed for a specific chakra
- Opportunity to design and practice teaching yoga nidra and receive feedback on sequences
- Develop short, mid length and long yoga nidra practices for a specific chakra
- Lecture and discussion group on how to recognize imbalances in a specific chakra
- Discussion on how to sequence asana and restorative postures for specific chakra imbalances
- How to integrate pranayama, mantra and visualization for specific chakra imbalances
Wednesday, May 16 – Friday, May 18, 2018
Early Bird Rate: $360 (paid by May 2)
Regular Rate: $475
Yoga Nidra and the Chakras Part 1 + 2
Early Bird Rate: $725
Regular Rate: $825
Students must have completed Mona’s Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (20 hours) + Yoga Nidra and the Charkras: Part 1.
*No further discounts are available. All specialty training program tuition is non-transferable and non-refundable.