Yoga Nidra and the Chakras – The Upper Chakras – Vishuddha Chakra: April 23
This training will teach students how to recognize chakra imbalances and develop yoga nidra practices to find balance. The training will delve deeply into the issues associated with each chakra and how to use all of the tools of yoga including asana, restorative poses, pranayama, mantra, visualization and yoga nidra to find balance. The training will include:
- Practices taught by Mona with asana, restorative postures and all nine steps of yoga nidra designed for specific chakras
- Opportunity to design and practice teaching yoga nidra and receive feedback on sequences
- Develop short, mid-length and long yoga nidra practices for specific chakras
- Lecture and discussion group on how to recognize imbalances in specific chakras
- Discussion on how to sequence asana and restorative postures for specific chakra imbalances
- How to integrate pranayama, mantra and visualization for specific chakra imbalances
Vishuddha Chakra Times:
April 23, Experiential Workshop: 10 – 12:30 pm est
Lecture Session: 2 – 4:30 pm
Training includes Lecture + Workshop. Workshop may be attended individually.
EB Pricing for all three Chakras $350 / Regular Rate $430. Individual Chakra EB: $120 / Regular Rate: $150. Special pricing for ISHTA Acharya and ISHTA Members.
A set number of sessions will be available on demand for missed live stream sessions. The Lower Chakras training does not need to be done to attend the Upper Chakra training. Lower Chakras dates to be announced.