Mona Anand’s ISHTA Yoga Nidra & the Chakras Teacher Training
Modeled on Mona Anand’s signature Restorative / Yoga Nidra Chakra Balancing Series, this training will teach students how to recognize chakra imbalances and develop yoga nidra practices to find balance.
The training will delve deeply into the issues associated with each chakra and how to use all of the tools of yoga including asana, restorative poses, pranayama, mantra, visualization and yoga nidra to find balance.
Each day will focus on a specific chakra and will include:
- A practice taught by Mona with asana, restor- ative postures and all nine steps of yoga nidra designed for a specific chakra
- Opportunity to design and practice teaching yoga nidra and receive feedback on sequences
- Develop short, mid length and long yoga nidra practices for a specific chakra
- Lecture and discussion group on how to rec- ognize imbalances in a specific chakra -Discussion on how to sequence asana and restorative postures for specific chakra imbalances
- How to integrate pranayama, mantra and visualization for specific chakra imbalances.
May 6th –7th and May 9th -10th
Early Bird Rate*: $125 for each chakra (paid by March 6th, 2019) | Regular Tuition: $150 for each chakra
*No further discounts are available. All specialty training program tuition is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The yoga therapy components of our train- ing are based on our yoga nidra expertise, not derived from our status as a RYS with Yoga Alliance Registry.