ISHTA Immersion Program
This program has been created for yoga teachers who received their 200-Hour certification in a program outside of the ISHTA lineage, the ISHTA Immersion Program consists of approximately 30 hours of lectures given by Yogiraj Alan Finger and senior ISHTA teachers.
For teacher trainees coming to ISHTA from another yoga school, the Immersion Program is a requirement for entrance into the 300-Hour program.
The program is also a great option for practitioners who are interested in deepening their knowledge of yoga and the ISHTA lineage without enrolling in the full teacher certification program.
The ISHTA Immersion Program lectures include:
- Entry/Bonding Circle
- What Is ISHTA?
- ISHTA Tantra
- ISHTA Alignment/Intro to the 7 Segments
- ISHTA Kriya Yoga
- Introduction to Energetic Bodies
- Pranayama Techniques 1: FCB, Apa Japa, Ujjayi, Krama
- The Chakras
- Shakti, Prana and Pranayama
- Pranayama Techniques 2: Padadirsasana, Nadi Shodhana, Kaphalabhati
- Intro to Ayurveda
- Meditation Techniques
- Principles of ISHTA Sequencing
- How to Teach Meditation
- The Health Benefits of Meditation
- Tantric View of the Yoga Sutras ** Lectures vary slightly when Immersion is done by audio file
Trainers: Alan Finger and Senior ISHTA Teachers
For yoga teachers located beyond the New York City metropolitan area, the ISHTA Immersion Program is available via recording. Please email the Teacher Training department for more information on enrolling remotely.
For more information and to register: Email the Teacher Training department >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable