ISHTA Yoga COVID-19 Studio Protocols
Updated ISHTA Mask Policy: As of March 14, Masks in studio are optional.
We have mats and props for usage including blocks, bolsters, and blankets. You can also purchase mats and blocks at the studio.
- Yoga mat rentals are $4, pillow-cases are $2 (specifically for Restorative classes), or $5 bundled (for both). We encourage you to bring your own mat and pillowcase. We have mat storage available for $20/month ($10/month for ISHTA members).
- We recommend bringing extra face masks as needed. Disposable masks will be made available.
- Cash payments are not accepted at this time.
Any class cancellations for IN STUDIO classes must be made 3 hours before the start time of class, or you will be charged for the class. We are limiting class sizing to 15 people per class as long as our COVID-19 policies are in place.
- If you do not arrive to a class you are registered for, you will lose the class from your current package. Those on Unlimited Memberships will be charged $10 for a no show fee. If you reach out to the front desk we can add you to the online class.
- If you have not checked in 10 minutes after class starts, and we have people on the waitlist, your spot may be given away to someone on the waitlist.
If you test positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of your last studio visit, please email your studio location immediately, and we will immediately notify all potentially exposed people. From there, we’ll follow the CDC procedures to thoroughly disinfect the studio.
While You Flow
- Prop cleaning: We ask that you disinfect and place back your props after using them. Wipes and spray are provided by the studio.
- To ensure optimal air quality, our studio rooms have HEPA air purifiers to filter the air and reduce airborne contaminants, including viruses, throughout class.
Around the Studio
- Due to our limited space during these times, we strongly recommend signing up in advance for classes.
- Mat Storage begins January 31, 2022. Preference will be given to ISHTA members. Mat storage fee is $20/month ($10/month for ISHTA members)
- Touchless hand sanitizers are located throughout the studio.
- All high-touch surfaces will be regularly wiped down and disinfected. We’ve allocated thirty minutes in between classes on the schedule in order to air out the room and prepare for the next.
- We ask that you sign our new COVID-19 Studio Waiver prior to attending class, which will you will be prompted to do on Mindbody Online.
We are continuously monitoring CDC guidelines, NY city and state policy, and we will continue to adapt our policies accordingly, for the safety of our community.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have, and we look forward to seeing you on the mat soon!