This is an online training.
Modern research has supported what the ancient yogis always knew: sound is a healing force that can transform and transcend our consciousness. With material on advanced techniques such as the chakras and their seed sounds, the AUM meditation, and focus on the Gayatri mantra, this live streamed training is for first time students, and those who have previously taken the ISHTA Meditation training.
A 5 hour foundational primer will be offered on the first day to accommodate first-time participants.
The training provides students with a direct link to an ancient lineage of meditation. Kavi Yogiraj Alan Finger, a master of Tantra and Kriya meditation, together with two of his senior teachers, Yogiraj’s Sarah Finger and Peter Ferko, have created a profound, yet accessible, program for all levels of student. Based on techniques handed down from teacher to student, these rich and proven practices will deepen your yoga and prepare you to teach meditation, if that is your goal. Don’t miss out on this highly specialized opportunity to learn how to share the gift of meditation from a master teacher.
Course content includes:
- Sound healing from a modern scientific perspective
- The power of mantra (sound) and yantra (shape) from a Tantric perspective
- A deeper understanding of the chakras and their subtle energetic qualities
- The different levels of consciousness and where they resonate in the body
In this course you will also:
- Learn basic pranayama and meditation techniques as taught to Alan by his teachers
- Understand the art of sequencing a meditation class, including pre-meditative asana
- Gain confidence in teaching a full meditation class
Dec 14 – 16 | Times: 9 – 5 pm, eastern
Early Bird: $375 through Dec 2| Regular Rate: $475. Special rate for ISHTA Members / Acharya / Past Trainees.
Email Rumika@ishtayoga.com for more information or to sign up with discounted rates.
*No further discounts are available. All specialty training program tuition is non-transferable and non-refundable.