ISHTA Self-Marma Course with Alan and Sarah Finger (Available live in-studio and online!)
Marma points are like “little brains” that feed the organs, glands, nerves, and cells of the body with the intelligence they need to function efficiently. Most Marma points lie in the midst of soft tissue. When stress invades the body, Marma points can become strangled. Marma bodywork frees these strangled points, cleansing stress from soft tissue and allowing the intelligence of the bodily systems to regain homeostasis.
In this ISHTA Self-Marma Course you will:
- Learn the ancient technique of releasing energy blockages scientifically.
- Receive a complete manual including detailed illustrations on the location of the points and their functions.
- Deepen your knowledge of the subtle body.
- Discover the healing ability in your hands
- Learn a self-marma sequence to take home with you and bring into your self-care routine
We all know how it feels to be in tune with ourselves and the universe – to be ‘in the now.’ We are also familiar with the opposite feeling, to be out of synch with ourselves and the environment. Yoga practice helps us to feel better because we stretch muscles and joints and release stress from our bodies. ISHTA Marma goes even deeper, addressing stress whether its origins were emotional, mental, chemical, or physical.
ISHTA Marma also restores one’s perspective on life to a point of clarity, insight and inspiration. Learn to practice this technique as a form of self-care from Yogiraj Alan Finger, developer of the ISHTA Marma system, and Sarah Finger, co-Founder of ISHTA Yoga.
Dates and Times:
Monday, August 7, 10 – 5:30 pm
Rates: $150. Special pricing for ISHTA Acharya and Members.