Available online with one in-studio day
When we listen with presence, the quality of the space we hold becomes a sacred container. Skillful listening is the basis for finding ease in navigating the emotional and relational challenges that life inevitably places in our path. When we embrace the yogic wisdom that the only part of nature that we can change is our own self, we begin to unlock the mystery of aligning with the real power at our core.
In this three-part workshop, Yogiraj Wendy Newton combines her depth of knowledge of the Yoga Sutras with her skill in somatic energy work to shed some light on the nuts and bolts of the art of sacred listening.
What we will cover:
- Practical awareness of the autonomic nervous system as the basis for holding safe space
- Learning to pause and settle
- Exercises for listening to self, each other, and cues from the environment
- How the eight limbs of yoga relate to sacred listening
- The everyday practice of dealing with the kleshas
Friday, March 24, 2:00-4:00 In Studio Now Online Only
Wednesday, March 29, 12:30-1:30 Online Only
Friday, March 31, 2:00-4:00 In Studio (online participation available*)
*In studio participation is encouraged wherever possible due to the nature of the material
Rates: $120 Early Bird / $150 Regular Rate. Special pricing for Acharya + ISHTA Members.