This workshop is SOLD OUT – please call into the studio to be added to the waitlist.
Sahara Rose, best-selling author of Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda, shares how you can discover and balance your Ayurvedic Dosha in the modern world. She’ll break down this complex healing science and shows you how your facial, digestive, skin, mental and other characteristics are a reflection of our Doshic constitution. In this interactive workshop, you will learn the ideal foods, self-care practices, yoga and meditations tailored to your unique mind-body type for radiant health, increased intuition and deep awareness of your higher purpose. She’ll also share how your Dosha can change with time, season and even the time of day and how you can look-out for cues so you can maintain balance.
Signed copies of Sahara’s book will be available for purchase, a book Deepak Chopra called, “A must-read for anyone coming to Ayurveda for the first time or as a readable brush-up for all.”
- Discovering your unique Dosha and how it shows up in your physiology, metabolism, digestion, personality and even dreams.
- Learning how your body’s needs change according to the season, environment and time of day
- Ways to regain luster, passion and flow in your life
- How your Dosha is related to your dharma, life purpose
- Plenty of fun facts, holistic humor and sacred knowledge by Sahara that will help you seamlessly integrate Ayurveda into your lifestyle
Bio: Sahara Rose Ketabi is an expert in the mind-body connection and has been called “a leading voice for the millennial generation” by Deepak Chopra. She’s a Certified Ayurvedic, Holistic and Sports Nutritionist who specializes in blending ancient Ayurvedic wisdom with modern nutritional science, as well as host of the Highest Self Podcast, listed as Top 7 Podcasts by Yoga Journal.
Find her on social media @IAmSaharaRose and iamsahararose.com.
$40 / $50 day of
Cancellation policy: Full pre-payment at the time of enrollment is required to reserve a space in workshops. Refunds or cancellations are available up to 48 hours prior to date of workshop.