Yoga Nidra and the Chakras – Upcoming Chakras (each Chakra training includes a Lecture Session and Restorative / Yoga Nidra Workshop)
Manipura Chakra Training:
This training will teach you how to recognize Manipura chakra imbalances and develop yoga nidra practices to bring you back into balance . Mona and Alan Finger developed a nine step system of Yoga Nidra (Mona Anand’s ISHTA Yoga Nidra). In this training you will learn how to tailor each of the nine steps to create balance. The training will delve deeper into the issues associated with the Manipura chakra and how to use all of the tools of yoga including asana, restorative poses, pranayama, mantra, and visualization. The training will include:
- A practice taught by Mona with asana, restorative postures and all nine steps of yoga nidra designed for the Manipura Chakra
- Opportunity to design and receive feedback on a yoga nidra sequence
- Discussion on how to sequence asana and restorative postures for a Manipura chakra imbalance
- Discussion on how to develop short, mid-length and long yoga nidra practices for specific Manipura issues.
- Lecture and discussion group on how to recognize imbalances in this energy center.
- How to integrate pranayama, mantra and visualization to bring this energy center back into balance.
Training includes Lecture + Workshop. Workshop may be attended individually.
Individual Chakra (online workshop and lecture session) EB: $120 / Regular Rate: $150. Individual Chakra (in-studio workshop and online lecture session) EB $130 / Regular Rate: $160. Four Chakras, $425 (Save $55). Special pricing for ISHTA Acharya and Past Trainees.
A set number of sessions will be available on demand for missed live stream sessions. Additional Chakra dates in this series to be announced.
**This is an advanced training, for those who have a background in Mona Anand’s ISHTA Yoga Nidra. If you have not had prior experience, there is a five hour primer available via recording.